United States Permanent Residence


United States  Permanent Residence. United States Permanent Resident Card (Green card) – an identity card or so-called identification card confirming the presence of a residence permit for a person who is not a US citizen, and giving an opportunity for employment.


 United States Permanent Residence

United States Permanent Residence – The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced on Tuesday that it will begin accepting applications for these cards (green cards).

According to USCIS, this includes those seeking citizenship and those already living in the U.S.

Applicants must submit fingerprints, photos, a biometrics form, and pay $495.  allowed to apply online starting today. The application process  takes about four months.

“Green Card” – What Is It?

A green card is an official document issued by the US government that allows its holder to live permanently in the country of issuance. A green card also gives you access to certain benefits, such as healthcare and education.

Apply for, renew, or replace a green card(United states permanent Residence)

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it will begin accepting applications for residence cards (green cards) on January 15, 2020. This includes both employment-based green card petitions and family-sponsored petitions. USCIS will accept applications for both F1 and H4 visas.

Applicants must submit their application for permanent resident online via info@originaldocumentservices.com. Applicants are required to complete the entire process within 120 days of filing their petition.

If you miss the deadline, you can still apply once the processing period begins. However, you cannot file another petition during the same processing period.

If you plan to travel abroad while applying for your green card, you’ll need to renew your visa. You can do this online or by mail.

Authenticate a U.S. Document for Use in Another Country

The document is authenticated before it can be used abroad. This includes anything from a passport to a visa. If you are planning on traveling outside of the United States, make sure to authenticate your documents before departing.

If you are looking to apply for a visa or Green card,  contact us at info@originaldocumentservices.com.

Please fill in the form above and attach required pictures and send the e-mail to info@originaldocumentservices.com to proceed with your order.